- Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure creative energy.
- There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of life — including ourselves.
- When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves to the creator’s creativity within us and our lives.
- We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn, are meant to continue creativity by being creative ourselves.
- Creativity is God’s gift to us. Using our creativity is our gift back to God.
- The refusal to be creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature.
- When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity, we open ourselves to God: good orderly direction.
- As we open our creative channel to the creator, many gentle but powerful changes are to be expected.
- It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity.
- Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move toward our dreams, we move toward our divinity.”― Julia Cameron
We are all creative.
24 hours in day for each of us.
Our life made up of our decisions or indecisions, our choices, our imagination.
Open the door to possibilities.
Cross the threshold.
Move toward your divinity.
Anchor in awe, exploration, expression.
Create this day.
“I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking.”― Albert Einstein